Huddle House in Cuba is now hiring for a General Manager.
The General Manager is a business partner accountable for leading a single restaurant management and Associate team to deliver operational and financial standards on all shifts. The Manager has overall responsibility for assessing Management and Associate performance to identify opportunities for development and coach for improvement. The Manager will partner directly with his/her District Manager to exceed guest and company expectations in customer satisfaction, associate satisfaction, sales growth, and profits.
- Create an environment of sales growth through guest focus and delivery of procedures and policies, Identify, train and develop assistant managers, service staff, cooks .
- Motivate the team to consistently deliver the objectives; delighting guests, eliminating unnecessary costs, Increasing quality, and reducing prices train, coach and Inspire associates to deliver exceptional service, food and environment to the guest
- Manage all restaurant costs to deliver positive cash flow
- Maintain strict compliance with food, health, safety and security standards and procedures
- Create a safe environment free of harassment
- Deliver best in class full service standards
- Participates in hiring and promotion process
- Must be competent with 24/7 hospitality operations.
If you feel you possess the above qualities and experience, please send your resume` to
P.O. Box 110
Cuba, MO 65453